HG575 Ultrasonic Gun Cleaner for the Home!
The new HG575 Ultrasonic Gun Cleaner is suitable for both home and professional use. This ultrasonic gun cleaning system includes everything you need to get started including enough ultrasonic gun cleaning solution and lubricating fluid to finish up your first 150 handguns.
Other personal ultrasonic gun cleaners leave out the built in heat needed to remove stubborn lubricating oils and carbon. They are also usually less than one gallon in size – making it difficult to fit one handgun into the ultrasonic cleaner, let alone two. The HG575 includes a huge 1 and 1/2 gallon tank, and three 40kHz transducers.
You can expect to clean and lubricate your handguns in less than 20 minutes. Here is what is included in our complete handgun cleaning system:
- FREE Ground Shipping in the 48 States
- The HG 575 ultrasonic cleaning tank, all stainless steel, with heat
- Two stainless steel mesh baskets
- One stainless steel lubricating pan
- Instructions on weapons cleaning
- 1 quart of professional weapons cleaning concentrate
- 1 gallon of lubricating solution
- Included chemistry is enough for ~ 150 handguns!
Note: The drain shown in the image above has been removed from current units to improve tank integrity and ultrasonic performance.
- Power supply: 120V with detachable cord
- Ultrasonic power: 150W (average)
- Heater: 300W Frequency: 40 KHz with 3 transducers
- Internal tank size 11”LX6”W6”H
- Overall tank size 14.5”LX7”WX12”H
- Time set 1-20 min. plus constant on
- Temp. Set 20-80C (you clean at 50-55C)
- Approvals: UL, CE, FC
- Warranty: 1 year limited parts/labor
|Crest CC235 Weapons Cleaning Concentrate|
Crest CC235 Weapons Cleaning Concentrate
This Specifically formulated concentrate removes Gun Powder, Carbon, Dirt & Oil from your Firearms. Made for long lasting cleaning in ultrasonic units. Non-hazardous; water based, non-ammoniated cleaner; completely biodegradable, odorless, won’t hurt tritium sights and actually helps inhibit rust.
Mixing ratio 4-6 oz. of CC235 to one gallon of water.
|Crest CC400L Weapons Lubricant|
Crest CC400L Weapons Lubricant is used full strength.
Used after ultrasonic cleaning, CC400L completely displaces moisture and leaves the weapon with a light, lubricating film that reduces friction, wear, and protects against rust. Non-hazardous; odorless and solvent free. Won’t harm rubber grips or tritium sights.