Sonics Online (Pre) Optometry Scholarship
SonicsOnline.com, based in Richmond, VA., is pleased to bring you our first annual Optometry Scholarship.
- Award: $1,000. A single award will be granted to a new student each year
- Deadline: July 1st 2018
- Winner Selected: August 1st 2018
- If the winner selected does not claim their prize within one week of being contacted, we will pick a new winner.
Eligibility And Application Requirements:
- Applicants must be accepted at or a current college students already studying at an accredited U.S. institution with an Optometry or Pre-Optometry track.
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens
- Applicants must be carrying a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Proof of eligibility will be required before award is issued
Applicants must provide an essay, 500-750 words on the following topic:
- Describe the most interesting historical ophthalmological discovery. Points you may want to address include (but are not limited to):
- Why does this discovery stand out to you?
- What effect did this discovery have on the field as a whole?
- Who is credited with the discovery and how did it come about?
Paste your response below with the rest of the form completed to submit.
Terms and Conditions:
By submitting an Application, you acknowledge and agree that: SonicsOnline.com will own your Application, including your written response submission and any images that you link to in your application. Each Applicant hereby irrevocably grants, transfers, sells, assigns and conveys to SonicsOnline.com, its successors and assigns, all present and future right, title and interest of every kind and nature whatsoever, including, without limitation, all copyrights, and all rights incidental, subsidiary, ancillary or allied thereto (including, without limitation, all derivative rights) in and to the Application and the written response submission(s) and linked images for exploitation throughout the universe, in perpetuity, by means of any and all media and devices whether now known or hereafter devised (the “Rights”). SonicsOnline.com shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to edit, composite, morph, scan, duplicate, or alter, the Application and written response submission(s) for any purpose, and each Applicant irrevocably waives any and all so-called moral rights they may have in the Application and written response submission(s) submitted by him or her. Each Applicant hereby acknowledges that such Applicant does not reserve any rights in and to the Application and the written response submissions.