Ultrasonic Cleaners, accessories, and cleaning solutions.
WHY USE ULTRASONIC CLEANERS INSTEAD OF OTHER METHODS?
Cleaning can be accomplished by a variety of means. One of the more common methods is immersion in a liquid. When this is the chosen methodology, it is usually a combination of chemistry and mechanical activity that is employed.
Independently each will remove some soil; together the effect is multiplied many times. Some typical sources of mechanical activity include
- Brushing: employed where the parts to be cleaned are geometrically simple, typically having large flat surfaces with no recessed areas or blind holes.
- Spraying: For effective use of its mechanical energy, a spray must be aimed such that is impinges directly on the soil to be removed. This makes component orientation critical. Containment of soils and cleaning solution is also problematic.
- Ultrasonic cleaners are often chosen because it is not as dependent upon either geometry or orientation for effective soil removal.
Ultrasonic frequencies travels in all directions in the solution and, in fact, will actually pass through the components to reach and clean areas which are otherwise inaccessible. Because ultrasonic energy penetrates into these crevices and cavities, any type of part or assembly can be cleaned.
There are a number of benefits realized from the application of ultrasonic cleaning to precision cleaning:
- Enhanced cleaning speed - Ultrasonics is faster than any conventional cleaning method. Entire assemblies can be cleaned without disassembly.
- Often the labor-saving advantages make ultrasonics the most cost effective choice.
- Unmatched cleaning consistency - The ultrasonic activity is micro in nature and reaches all areas for uniform cleaning. This is true for large or small parts, simple or complex parts handled singly or in batches. Thorough soil removal is not operator dependent.
- Easier compliance with safety and environmental regulations through reduction of dangerous chemical concentrations or substitution of less aggressive cleaning media.
- Reduction of direct worker contact with hazardous cleaning substances.
- Savings in energy costs, labor and floor space.
In addition to the mechanical advantages provided by ultrasonics, there are a number of chemical or process benefits which can also be gained:
- Speeding up the rate at which soil dissolves by intimately mixing the cleaning agent with the contaminants.
- Carrying fresh solution to the soiled surface through a "micro-streaming" effect.
- Attacking the molecular "cement" by which soil attaches itself to a workpiece surface.
- Preventing formation of a neutral film on the workpiece surface that may impede cleaning.
- Raising the temperature of the liquid, thereby increasing the rate of chemical activity.
Ultrasonic cleaners can bring substantial value to a precision cleaning application. The discerning engineer will want to include it in his list of possible cleaning methods.
WHY BUY YOUR ULTRASONIC CLEANING EQUIPMENT FROM US?
- World class, personal service. We pride ourselves on providing exceptional customer service, fair prices and quality equipment.
- Great deals on every system, always (and no sales tax). You can always find a lower price if you look hard enough, but we think we offer the best overall value: low prices and great customer service, combined with expert product knowledge.
- Free US48 UPS ground shipping on all orders over $200.00, and all ultrasonic tanks, 1/2 gallon and larger.
- Over 35 years of combined experience in cleaning processes and equipment selection. We're not just distributors - we've worked directly for our manufacturers in sales and system configuration, installing multiple custom and standard cleaning systems.
Read our Blog: Ultrasonic Cleaners and How to Use Them
Crest Powersonic CP1200 Ultrasonic Cleaner
Quick Answers Crest CP1200 ultrasonic cleaner, 2.5 gallon Tank is 19.5" x 5.25" x 6" deep Frequency: 42 - 45 kHz sweep Ships from stock Free US48 Ground shipping Returns accepted of unused tanks < 15 days Two year Factory Warranty, parts & labor We are an authorized distributor of Crest Ultrasonics Features & Specifications The CP...
Branson 8800 Cleaner
Quick Answers Branson 8800 Ultrasonic cleaner, 5.5 gallon, 40 kHz Tank is 19.5"l x 11.5"w x 6"d Ships from stock Free US48 Ground shipping Returns accepted of unused tanks within 15 days Two year Factory Warranty, parts & labor We are an authorized distributor of Branson Ultrasonics Features Branson 8800 ultrasonic cleaner - M8800, M8800...
HG1875 Gun Cleaner
The HG1875 Ultrasonic Gun Cleaner cleans and lubricates at the same time! And not only can you clean your handguns in record time, the HG1875 also offers limited long gun / SMG cleaning. Comes with all the accessories, cleaning concentrate, and lube solution you need to get started right away. Clean like the pros at a consumer price! Use for: h...
Branson IC-1216 Industrial Cleaner (10 Gallons)
Description The Bransonic IC1216 ultrasonic cleaner is the smallest of the two IC series, but lacks none of the cleaning power. The IC1216 boasts 12 industrial transducers and comes as a complete system, including cover and cleaning basket. Also featured on the Bransonic IC1216 is the ability to choose either 25 kHz or 40 kHz transducers: 25 ...
Branson 5800 Cleaner
Quick Answers Branson 5800 Ultrasonic Cleaner, 2.5 gallon, 40 kHz Tank is 11.5"l x 9.5"w x 6"d Ships from stock Free US48 Ground shipping Returns accepted of unused tanks within 15 days Two year Factory Warranty, parts & labor We are an authorized distributor of Branson Ultrasonics Features Branson 5800 ultrasonic cleaner - M5800, M5800H...
Crest Powersonic CP230 Ultrasonic Cleaner
Quick Answers Crest CP230 Ultrasonic cleaner, 3/4 gallon Tank is 9.5' x 5.25" x 4" deep Frequency: 42 - 45 kHz sweep Ships from stock Free US48 Ground shipping Returns accepted of unused tanks < 15 days Two year Factory Warranty, parts & labor We are an authorized distributor of Crest Ultrasonics Features The Crest CP230 boasts a full...
Branson Ultrasonic Tank, Series 8000, 10 to 50 gallons
Description Branson Series 8000 industrial cleaning tanks are available in 4 sizes, ranging from five 10 Fifty gallons. Ultrasonic frequencies of 25 kHz and 40 kHz are offered. (Note: Use 25 kHz for applications where cleaning intensity is the primary concern, Use 40 KHz for precision cleaning) All Series 8000 tanks have drains and fills, and ar...
Gemoro 3QTH Ultrasonic Cleaner
GEMORO’S NEXT GENERATION ULTRASONICS SUPERIOR TECHNOLOGY…STRONGER POWER…GREATER DURABILITY…LONGER WARRANTY…INCLUDED ACCESSORIES… Known for producing the jewelry industry’s best ultrasonics for decades, GemOro’s engineers outdid themselves again with their next generation models. You’re in control. Featuring two intense cleaning powers at the fli...
Crest Powersonic CP2600 Ultrasonic Cleaner
Quick Answers Crest CP2600 ultrasonic cleaner, 7.25 gallon Tank is 19.5" x 11.75" x 8" deep Frequency: 42 - 45 kHz sweep Ships from stock Free US48 Ground shipping Returns accepted of unused tanks < 15 days Two year Factory Warranty, parts & labor We are an authorized distributor of Crest Ultrasonics Features & Specifications Our...
MC-3 Metal Cleaner
Branson's MC-3 Metal Cleaning Concentrate is a specialty ultrasonic cleaning compound designed to clean common soils, such as oils, grease, and other contaminants from steel, steel substrates, copper, brass, aluminum, and aluminum alloys. Branson MC-3 mixes with water at 7 to 10% by volume, and one quart will make up to 3.75 gallons of cleaning ...